If you'd like the CD or MP3 version of this product, you can purchase it here: [https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/products/the-complete-overcoming-life-cd-series]
"Warfare" is about you learning the majesty of God and being wise to the enemies tactics.
- There are two kingdoms: light and dark.
- Two battles over every issue: the one to take ground and the second to hold it.
- Two encounters with Jesus: As savior, then as Lord.
Majesty and supremacy of God is the scene being set for battle. Our expectation is to fight & win.
- We are unashamed triumphalists in Christ.
- Rejoicing is key in warfare.
- Victory is a gift from Jesus the Overcomer, not earned.
- What if the greatest lack in America i...
It's not enough to get victory. We step up into becoming overcomers and more-than-a-conquerors.
-Be more captivated with the beauty and majesty of Jesus than the opposition of the enemy.
- Only be subjected to the pressure of joy, peace and laughter. Set your mind on things abo...
A "good fight" is when we aligns with God's intention - and an understanding of the enemy's tactics.
- Perception is vital seeing God's preparation and perspective.
- Enemy tactic #1: Intimidation. It's cheap. We intimidate him with worship.
- Warfare is not about taking a...
A majestic perspective allows us to stand and occupy.We prosper because we partner with majesty.
- Perceptions determine your mindset. Elisha's servant only saw the enemy. Elisha saw God's majesty and provision.
- Our first tactic of warfare: Live in the presence of God to see...
We stop paying attention to the enemy & only look for where God's majesty & provision are present.
- After upgrading our perceptions, we need to think about our situations only with the Mind of Christ.
- It's in your DNA to present yourself to the enemy as an overcomer in Chris...
We're citizens of the Kingdom first, our nationality second. Learn to speak your first language!
- The Kingdom is your New Covenant country and territory. Learn its language.
- Every situation is not a test. It's an example, a training place.
- What you confess about Jesus...
Hiding in God's presence is an act of war. Knowing who He truly is for us overwhelms all opposition.
- The enemy works by penetration, demoralization and subversion. This session focuses on penetration.
- The key target for penetration is negativity in relationships with peopl...
The enemy seeks to penetrate our relationship with God and others through negativity.
- If we're celebrants, we can celebrate anything. Don't engage in negativity towards others.
- Difference between "true"and "Truth." What's true in behavior isn't necessarily the Truth about h...
Baggage of old thinking is exchanged for the luggage of God's promises and true identity.
- Behavior is baggage. Identity is luggage.
- "Present/Past" means you're allowing something from your history to impact your present negatively.
- "Present/Future" means you discover...
Key to Freedom? The true nature of God. He only sees what's missing, not what's wrong.
- God isn't dealing with our failures, lacks or humiliations. He simply plans to give you something more beautiful instead.
- He doesn't want our performance. He wants our response to His lov...
God isn't dealing with the old you. He's only working and developing the New You in Christ!
- Like a new dress or new car: Trade in the old for the new!
- Isaiah 61 "Instead List" activation. You're learning to be new in Christ.
The enemy seeks to demoralize. God takes that territory, overcomes and gives you a ministry in it!
- We're vulnerable when we believe that WE are the focus of our spiritual development, not God.
- The enemy continually works to dishearten us by putting the weight of our proces...
God wants you to be God-conscious. The enemy seeks to make you self-conscious.
- Life in the spirit and life in the flesh are both progressive. Which path will we follow?
- Passivity is a key tool of demoralization.
- Poverty mindsets are not about finances, but about being ...
Demoralization is overcome as we lives as beloved children of God.
- Demoralization occurs when we allow the world into our troubles, instead of God and His Kingdom ways of perceiving, thinking and speaking.
- God works in wisdom, not problem-solving logic.
Ministry session: for those need a gift of God, have prodigal children and struggling businesses.
When we're demoralized or working with demoralized people, the path to renewed relationship with God is through a gift, not self-effort.
Delight in soaking in the prayer ministry and prophetic ...
Session of worship, prophetic promise and prayer you can join with us in!
Use this session as a devotional support to your journey into The Overcoming Life: Undermining the Enemy experience.
Revisit it often.
Don't try to take notes.
Soak in the affection and hope of God for yo...
God is making us into His image. The enemy wants to subvert you into his image.
- The enemy seeks to steal your identity, kill your confidence and destroy your potential. But more - he seeks to recruit you as an ally.
- God wants you to perceive yourself and others as He does...
We're learning how to be 100% for Jesus in everything, love the learning & live in His keeping power.
- We're all learning, both what to do and what not to do. Love the learning because God does.
- Negativity will subvert us from the majesty and provision of God. We'll fail to ...
In Christ, we can live above our circumstances, through the genius help of the Holy Spirit.
- The more you collapse into your circumstances, the more potential you have to become an ally of the enemy. Become confident in who the Holy Spirit is as your Helper.
- If you are easil...
Love the learning. It's the process that makes you rich. The work isn't hard because God's yoke is easy.
- Prayer to renounce negativity and receive the peace, joy and acceleration of God.
- We're learning a holy determination to walk with God through the help of the Holy Spiri...
God faithfully prepares us and equips us to grow into the fullness of an overcoming life with Him.
- Nothing works agains the Fruit of the Spirit. It's the ultimate place of victory.
- When Jesus is irresistible to us, the life He generates cannot be resisted by the enemy.