If you'd like the CD or MP3 version of this product, you can purchase it here: [https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/products/the-complete-overcoming-life-cd-series]
You have a territory given to you by the Lord to inhabit. "Warfare" is about you learning the majesty of God and being wise to the enemies tactics.
- There are two kingdoms: light and dark.
- Two battles over every issue: the one to take ground and the second to hold it.
We are created to have an expectation in Christ of fighting and winning. Majesty and supremacy of God is the scene being set for battle.
- We are unashamed triumphalists in Christ.
- Rejoicing is key in warfare.
- Victory is a gift from Jesus the Overcomer, not earned.
It's not enough to just get victory. We want to step up into becoming overcomers and more-than-a-conqueror in Christ.
-Be more captivated with the beauty and majesty of Jesus than the opposition of the enemy.
- Only be subjected to the pressure of joy, peace and laughter. Set y...
A "good fight" is when we have a perception, mindset and language that powerfully aligns with God's intention - and an understanding of the enemy's tactics.
- Perception is vital seeing God's preparation and perspective.
- Enemy tactic #1: Intimidation. It's cheap. We intimid...
A majestic perspective allows us to stand and occupy our inheritance in Christ. We learn how to prosper in this territory because we partner with His majesty.
- Perceptions determine your mindset. Elisha's servant only saw the enemy. Elisha saw God's majesty and provision.
At some point, we stop paying attention to the enemy and only look for where God's majesty and provision are present.
- After upgrading our perceptions, we need to think about our situations only with the Mind of Christ.
- It's in your DNA to present yourself to the enemy as an...
We're citizens of the Kingdom of God first, our nationality second. Learn to speak your first language.
- The Kingdom is your New Covenant country and territory. Learn its language.
- Every situation is not a test. It's an example, a training place.
- What you confess abou...
Hiding in God's presence is an act of war. Knowing who He truly is for us overwhelms all opposition.
- The enemy works by penetration, demoralization and subversion. This session focuses on penetration.
- The key target for penetration is negativity in relationships with peopl...
The second area of penetration the enemy seeks after our relationship with God is penetrating our relationships with people through negativity.
- If we're celebrants, we can celebrate anything. Don't engage in negativity towards others.
- Difference between "true"and "Truth." W...
God is exchanging the old baggage of our poor history and negativity for His luggage filled with promises and our true identity in Christ.
- Behavior is baggage. Identity is luggage.
- "Present/Past" means you're allowing something from your history to impact your present negat...
Our key to freedom has always been the true nature of God. When He looks at you, He doesn't see what's wrong - just what's missing.
- God isn't dealing with our failures, lacks or humiliations. He simply plans to give you something more beautiful instead.
- He doesn't want our...
God isn't dealing with the old you. He's only working and developing the New You in Christ!
- Like a new dress or new car: Trade in the old for the new!
- Isaiah 61 "Instead List" activation. You're learning to be new in Christ.
The enemy has a strategy of demoralization, but God has a strategy to take our internal territory in Christ and give us a ministry in the very places we've overcome.
- We're vulnerable when we believe that WE are the focus of our spiritual development, not God.
- The enemy con...
The enemy wants us self-conscious, not God conscious. God wants you totally aware of who He is for you and to you.
- Life in the spirit and life in the flesh are both progressive. Which path will we follow?
- Passivity is a key tool of demoralization.
- Poverty mindsets are...
We overcome demoralization when we receive and live as the beloved sons/daughters of God that He sees us as in Christ.
- Demoralization occurs when we allow the world into our troubles, instead of God and His Kingdom ways of perceiving, thinking and speaking.
- God works in wi...
This is a ministry session for those who need to receive a gift of God, for those with kids away from the Lord and for those who have struggling businesses.
When we're demoralized or working with demoralized people, the path to renewed relationship with God is through a gift, not self-effort.
This is a session of worship, prophetic promise and prayer - a spontaneous, powerful moment in this gathering that you can experience with us.
Use this session as a devotional support to your journey into The Overcoming Life: Undermining the Enemy experience.
Revisit it often.
God is making us into His image with the help of the Holy Spirit. The enemy never wants you converted into God's image. He wants you subverted into his image.
- The enemy seeks to steal your identity, kill your confidence and destroy your potential. But more - he seeks to recruit...
We're learning how to be 100% for Jesus in everything, love the learning and be kept by His keeping power.
- We're all learning, both what to do and what not to do. Love the learning because God does.
- Negativity will subvert us from the majesty and provision of God. We'll fai...
In Christ, we can live above our circumstances, through the genius help of the Holy Spirit.
- The more you collapse into your circumstances, the more potential you have to become an ally of the enemy. Become confident in who the Holy Spirit is as your Helper.
- If you are easil...
Love the learning. It's the process that makes you rich. The work isn't hard because God's yoke is easy.
- Prayer to renounce negativity and receive the peace, joy and acceleration of God.
- We're learning a holy determination to walk with God through the help of the Holy Spir...
God faithfully prepares us and equips us to grow into the fullness of an overcoming life with Him.
- Nothing works agains the Fruit of the Spirit. It's the ultimate place of victory.
- When Jesus is irresistible to us, the life He generates cannot be resisted by the enemy.