If you'd like the CD or MP3 version of this product, you can purchase it here: [https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/products/mind-of-a-saint]
This episode defines what a spiritual lens is and provides examples of a spiritual lens change in the lives of Saul/Paul and Peter.
- The importance of seeing as God sees
- Spiritual lenses can change quickly
- Navigating the bewilderment a lens change can bring
- Jesus g...
One of the greatest lens changes is seeing ourselves as a new creation in Christ, no longer in our old man that is dead.
- God isn't dealing with your sin because He dealt with it on the cross.
- God is only working on the new you, the true you in Christ.
- God doesn't see...
As a new creation in Christ, our lens is heaven-based, not earth bound. We have the Kingdom lens of grace, not of the law.
- Our conversation and lifestyle is in heaven so that we can break the power that is holding this world.
- Our development should be of a heaven-based spi...
We are learning to identify our spirituality in Jesus only. We are united with Him in death and are alive to God in Him.
- You can't add a piece of Christ on to your old self. You can't put the Holy Spirit into your old man.
- The Father doesn't say, "Get rid of this and I'll...
Newness of life will always expand every mindset, every tradition and every practice until it breaks through into absolute freedom.
- The best form of evangelism is not the one that is preached, it's the one that's lived.
- Instead of thinking about how situations affect us, ...
When we see our freedom, we must connect with it with new thinking and new language.
- You call up the perceptions and mindsets of a saint. Don't let anyone talk you out of that.
- We're setting Christians free by calling them up into the fullness of everything Jesus gave His l...
Every action is rooted in the thought that produced it. Major change can only come from renewing our minds in Christ.
- If all your thinking has brought you to a place you don't like, have another thought!
- Everything is "yes" and "amen" in Christ. He expects you to take Hi...
God is not in two minds about us. He can only see us as the saints we are called to be in this life.
- You were a sinner but now your are saved by the empowering presence of God in you.
- Repentance is apologizing to God and saying, "I am no longer that person, so I turn away ...
Walking in Newness of Life is the journey of being made into the image of Christ and entering our land of promise.
- Your inner man is being made completely different through every situation we face when we walk in newness of life.
- Newness of life asks:
What's the upg...
Relational Thinking means that our mindset in the Spirit must be built on the presence of God in us and the purpose of God for us.
- First aspect of our relationship with God: you are a whole new person because of who Jesus is. We will need to continually remind ourselves of this....
When God shows you who He wants to be for you, then you know who you can become.
- The "why" question rarely gets answered on earth. Ask what this situations means for your relationship with God and Who does He want to be for you now.
- God allows in His wisdom what He could e...
Jesus came to give us everything that pertains to life and godliness - including power to overcome the world.
- The Bible is God's journal to us about the Kind Intentions of His will.
- We need to grow from getting our needs met to discovering the fullness of our inheritanc...
Relational Thinking means we can see, act and speak the way Jesus would, because we're being made into His image.
- When we are in relationship with God, we get to do the things that He is doing!
- God is not supernatural. It's normal for Him to heal the sick, raise the dead a...
To become spiritually minded, we must begin with a different appraisal of events.
- We are not expected to work out a negative through our flesh. We are expected to exchange it for a better thought in Christ.
- We can't want new, but think old.
- Spiritual Appraisal gives u...
The natural man requires information. The spiritual mind only requires a promise.
- Promises are your currency in the Kingdom.
- We are not free to pursue the possibilities of Jesus when we are living in our natural way of thinking.
- Why aren't some prayers answered? Becau...
Spiritual appraisal and wisdom enlarges our spirits, changes our vision and allows us to see who God is for us and through us.
- Wisdom exposes us to the truth that sets us free to see differently. If the truth doesn't set you free, it's not the truth.
- Accountability is not c...
God is looking for a people who can visually represent who He is on the earth. They think, see and talk the way He does.
- The "Word of God" is not just the Bible, but also Jesus, who became flesh and walked with us.
- You mind is either a fortress for the enemy that keeps our ...
If you are in Christ, so are all your circumstances. We think about Him and ourselves as overcomers through Christ.
- The Mind of Christ is intentional, focused and creative. It revolves around passion and delight.
- The Mind of Christ elevates, inspires and upgrades us. It c...
Our identity in Christ allows us to use circumstances to define who we are in Jesus so that we can upgrade to His lifestyle and ways of thinking.
- The issue in front of us demanding our attention is rarely the issue from God.
- Negative pressure defaults us to a prior behavior...
This episode is the dynamic conclusion to "Mind of a Saint," in which the list of "Your Standing in Christ" is declared.
Soak it in.
Listen again and again as your mind is renewed.
Download these copies of The List of "Your Standing In Christ." There is both a stan...